Department: Information Processes & Decision Support Systems (IPDSS)
Department of Information Processes and Decision Support Systems (IPSDS) carry out scientific and applied research in the area of modern information technology application to optimize processes and decision support systems.
Scientific areas of IPDSS department
- operations research for modelling, design and control of processes and systems,
- optimization and multicriteria decision making models, methods and systems
- desktop and Web-based software systems for information processing, optimization and decision support
- modelling and optimization for renewvable energy sources and for night vision devices,
- modelling of processes for optimal job-shop sheduling,
- methods and software tools for e-learning,
- Web-based applications and Web design.